- CST has a movement room/black box for interpretation sessions, vocal practice, dance, movement, and other practical subjects.
- An amphitheatre that allows the production of theatre shows or exercises with a reduced audience (40/50 people). The room has a computer, light and sound equipment and an electric piano.
- Alternatively, the CST students can present their productions in ESAP’s main Auditorium, with the capacity of 100/120 spectators. The Auditorium is also furnished with light, sound and video screening equipment.
- The course has some 50/60 pieces of clothes and props.
- ESAP’s library is regularly updated. Its collection has a a wide literature on theatre studies, as well as a collection of plays from the most important playwriters.