Organised in partnership with the New Centre for Research & Practice, the Post-graduate degree in Visual Arts and Research is a 1 one year theoretical and practical course that enables students to develop their own trajectory around the study of contemporary visual arts. Created in 2021, this Post-graduate course is delivered by researchers of international recognition, and aims to provide solid foundations for the critical and methodological study of the arts through the relationship between the digital field, new technologies and contemporary art.
Students will acquire:
- High level of knowledge in the critique and research of visual arts
- The tools to develop perspectives on visual arts and art practices in their multiple facets and directions.
- The ability to develop research within the field of visual arts
- The ability to create their own conceptual and practical map regarding the field of research
- Research and methodological tools for high standard enquiries in the realm of contemporary visual art.