Master's Course, of university level, in compliance with the Bologna Process, according to the Dispatch n. º 910/2019, published in the ‘Diário da República’, 2nd series, n. º 16, of January 23, 2019.
The Visual Arts. Artistic Practices and Research master aims to:
- Provide students with the necessary skills to integrate them into the professional filed of art.
- To deepen the knowledge of the Visual Arts and the relations that these establish with other territories of reflection.
- To enable the construction of an interdisciplinary body of work in able of informing the artistic practice both from a conceptual and tecnical point of view.
- Promote the interaction between artistic production in the field of visual arts and research practice.
- Encourage a projectual practice in the context of exhibition design.