To be admitted, applicants have to be holders of a
- Portuguese Licenciatura or legal equivalent;
- Foreign higher academic degree, awarded following to a first cycle of studies, organized in accordance with the Bologna principles by a State adhering to the process;
- Foreign higher academic degree, that is recognised as fulfilling the objectives of a first degree course by the ESAP Scientific Council;
- School, scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognised as attesting the ability to attend the post-graduation by the ESAP Scientific Council.
Applicants meeting the academic and curricular requirements assumed in the ‘Required Qualification’ will be selected and ranked according to the following criteria:
- Academic curriculum:
- Level of degree
- Type of degree, preferably in the field of Architecture, Urbanism, Civil Engineering, and others related fields as Arts or Social Sciences, considered appropriate.
- Scientific Curriculum
- Professional Curriculum
- Possible interview as a complementary criterion
To view the complete regulation, download the pdf in the link below.